30 Series You NEED To Watch

Happy Hump Day gang! Grab your glass of wine, cup of tea or whatever you drink because the week is NEARLY over. Celebrate. Chill out. Watch some TV. Don’t tell me you have nothing to watch because I’m about to fix that.
I know the struggle of flicking through your TV or Netflix, trying to find a new series to get hooked on. I’m a massive binge watcher so finding a new series to watch makes me SO happy. If you’re struggling to find something new to binge watch, no need to worry because I’ve got your back. Grab some popcorn because I’ve put together a list of tried and tested series that are bound to get you . I’m just too good to you lot aren’t I?

Series to watch

25. Narcos

26. Dexter

27. How I Met Your Mother

28. The Big Bang Theory

29. Gilmore Girls

30. Orange Is The New Black

Some of my all time favourite TV series are in the list above. I really wish I could un-watch all of them. Then, I could watch them for the very first time again. SOB. I am seriously running out of series to watch now. If you have any favourites that don’t appear on my list – PLEASE recommend them to me. Either below or get in touch with me on twitter! I’m friendly, I promise.

SHARE:

8 Comments

1. Sarah (Mum x3x) September 26, 2016 / 9:33 am

I’ve watched a fair few of these. I love pretty little liars but I have a whole season to catch up on!! I also really want to watch Once Upon A Time and Orange Is The New Black. I wonder if I can get thru one of those before The Walking Dead starts back up, hehe. Great post, thanks for sharing with us!! (I’m going to pin this post) xx

2. Elanor September 26, 2016 / 11:54 am

You need to add American Horror Story to your list! The first 4 seasons are currently on Netflix, but I think season 5 is about to be added now that season 6 has begun 🙂

3. Sarah Bailey September 26, 2016 / 1:14 pm

Thank you so much for this I have been looking for new things to watch so I am totally going to have to check these out 🙂 x

4. Ana De- Jesus September 26, 2016 / 1:30 pm

I agree with Gossip Girl, I am currently binge watching that for the 4th time. May I also recommend Archer, Bojack Horseman and F is for Family. Get Down is pretty good too.

5. Lauretta Wright September 26, 2016 / 1:56 pm

I’ve seen a few of these – with Dexter, Breaking Bad and Prison Break being my faces! I’ve just finished watching the 4 series of Luther which comes highly recommended! Enjoy!

6. Ickle Pickle September 26, 2016 / 9:22 pm

I adored PLL and one of my absolute favourites is The Big Bang Theory – it is sheer genius! I have started watching Gotham and Stranger Things which are both awesome. Kaz x

7. Sarah September 26, 2016 / 11:15 pm

Ahhh I need this list! I am always looking for new series to watch!
    I’ve watched Once Upon A Time, Sex In The City, Friends, Jessica Jones, Breaking Bad & Being Human!
    I LOVE that you put Being Human, it’s like my favourite show EVER

8. Kira October 2, 2016 / 8:28 pm

I read down that list constantly saying yes! I’m re-watching 90210 at the moment, got my mum to watch it too!