Lifestyle: Easter Weekend @ The Lake District

As promised I’m posting about mine and Johns Easter trip to the Lake District. This weekend was full of rural walks and second to none views. All walks followed with fabulous food. A BBQ one night in the family’s “BBQ shack” and a tapas the next night.

Lake District

The BBQ shack

Lake District Walks

A short picnic break

Life of Amy

Victory Selfie

A hike wouldn’t be a hike without a victory selfie, would it? To be truthful, this time around we didn’t climb any mountains – high hill kind of walks. Still very tiring I’d say. It’s true when they say that “fresh air” makes you tired. Living in the city makes you appreciate the fresh countryside air. I’m currently debating a nap.
Views on views 😍

Brick wall

“John take a picture with the Harry Potter railway bridge in the background”

It isn’t the actual railway bridge in Harry Potter. Of course, I thought it was. The rain actually stopped for minute just in time for this snap!

Thought I’d keep this post short & sweet – as my weekend in the lakes is not over just yet! Follow my instagram for more updates www.instagram.com/lifeofamyblog.

🐣 Enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday! Comment and let me know what you’ve been up to this. 🐣

SHARE:

7 Comments

1. Tiana April 16, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Loved reading with the pictures…it made it so real

2. Rebekah April 16, 2017 / 5:16 pm

These pictures look gorgeous; it looks like you’re having a great Easter weekend! I used to drive past one of those railway bridges of the way to holiday when I was younger, but I had no idea it was from Harry Potter (I haven’t watched the movies). They always make me feel so sentimental, haha!

3. Randi Pullar April 16, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Beautiful shots! I would love to get a picture with the ACTUAL Harry Potter Bridge!

4. Annie Willmot April 16, 2017 / 11:15 pm

Beautiful photos. Looks like a lovely break!

5. Rachel @ The Daisy Pages April 19, 2017 / 7:15 am

Some lovely photos, looks like you’re having a great time! We drive past that bridge now and again when we visit family, the kids love looking out for it!

6. Savanna April 22, 2017 / 4:03 pm

Gorgeous!! What a perfect place to spend Easter!

7. Joanne May 1, 2017 / 4:45 am

These are such pretty pictures, and the hike looked so picturesque! Looks like you had an absolutely wonderful weekend with the fresh countryside air!

Joanne | https://fung-shui.com